Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A happy Giraffe



Hey all. Just warning you up front I have a sinus cold and my head feels like it's full of cotton balls so if something I say doesn't make sense, it's not really my fault.
Quick card tonight, the sketch is from 2 Sketches and the colour combo is from the Colour Chef. There were some interesting combos this week, this one involved pink and orange, which I alway thought didn't go together. Well, apparently they do, and quite nicely too!
The giraffe is a Doodle Dragon digital stamp and I coloured him using pencil crayons and gamsol and I think it turned out pretty good for a first try. (note to self: orange first, then black next time!)
I got the tutorial from Inky Antics, it was pretty easy was to colour in an image.
Anyway, my ears hurt, I gotta go take some more sinus meds, see you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

ohhhhhhh so cute!

Laura Davis said...

CUTE! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y.
Laura

Denise Clark said...

He's just too cute! I love those eyes!

SnappyStamper said...

LOL - SO cute!!!

itsabrt said...

Emma what a fun card! I love the Giraffe! Beth