Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Cardmaking Day!



Hi Everyone, Happy World Cardmaking day! I was lucky and got to crop last week, so I'm not doing anything special. (although I might make a card tonight after the kiddies are in bed!) Busy day, my older son had apple day this morning for Beavers and my little guy has his birthday party this afternoon, so I am off to clean the bathroom.
Anyway, I made this card for the Mojo Monday sketch using the SPCC colours, although I suspect I missed the deadline on that one. I'll just have to get a headstart on next weeks! I used another hedgehog from Penny Black, love these little guys. There is green on the stems, but it's an olive-y green and doesn't show up well.
Anyway, enjoy your cardmaking day, whether you actually get to make a card or not!

5 comments:

Sandra Farrell said...

Great card - nice take on the Mojo sketch. Thanks for playing SPCC.

Susan said...

What a sweet card! I love the way you used SPCC colors.

Danielle said...

So Cool!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!!

Heidi said...

This is so cute!! Great job!

Heidi SP Diva

Emily said...

This is so cute!

Emily-SP Diva