Monday, October 5, 2009



Hey all, happy Monday. Gotta be quick, as Monday's are Beavers night around here, and Warren's getting his blue tail tonight. He thinks it will be boring, even though I explained to him that he wouldn't be sitting around watching people get their tails all night. I'm the one who gets to sit around all night and watch, hee hee!
I made this card last night, I was having a hard time with the colour combos. Over at SPCC they've posted 5 colour challenges to celebrate World Cardmaking day and they're hard! I went with kraft, suede and red, cause I couldn't imagine what I would do with lavender, curry and rust! If I have time I might try one more, that is the whole point of a challenge, isn't it?
The sketch is from CPS, and the ABC challenge is E for embossing, and easy one. I used CTMH cardstock and Annotations stamp set, the ribbon and brad are from my stash.
See you later!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Lovely card - the embossing looks fab!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Jane Carroll said...

great embossing

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x