Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A little bling goes a long way



Simple and elegant huh? Last week's Scrap or Dare was simple and elegant and I hope I've succeeded. I think the bling helped, it added that nice little extra something. The sketch is from CPS and the monochromatic scheme was for the Cuttlebug Spot, except I keep forgetting to emboss anything so I can't submit it!
Everything is CTMH, except the punch. (It's a new Martha border, which I plan to use excessively over the next week or two!) Paper is Emporium, which is always classy and elegant, and I used Boutique Borders and Thank You stamp sets.
Not feeling real chatty today, more tomorrow!

5 comments:

Amy Liz Schultz said...

I think you have succeeded! Thanks for playing, this is just lovely! Martha's border punches are so much fun, I just love my lace one!! Looking forward to see what else you do with it!

Crystal said...

Beautiful card. The bling is awesome, and I love that border punch! Can't wait to see more projects with it.

Maria / Мария said...

Really so elegant card!

Nicki (CSS) said...

Beautiful card, love the border punch and the bling is fantastic!

Val said...

Love this one! So cute with the sticky rhinestones.