Monday, October 19, 2009

Mom, why is there glitter on the floor?



Um, maybe I just got a little over enthusiastic with the glitter last night! It's been awhile since I played, but when I saw the new Christmas colour combo over at SPCC, I immediately thought of my Martha glitter. It's not quite the same, but hopefully close enough. The sketch is from Unscripted Sketches, and luckily enough, both Stamp Something and the Shoe were looking for bling. Ha, I think I've got some of that!
Stamp set is New fallen snow and Holiday Trinkets, both CTMH, robbon is Walmart and glitter is Martha.
Gotta run, DH is alway for the week, which makes Monday night that much more crazy. Enjoy the sparkle!
PS, the "3 panel" scene is not my idea, another very talented CTMH consultant posted it last year and I love it!

7 comments:

Kandi Phillips said...

I love the glitter on this card! Gorgeous!

Sarah said...

WOW this is a stunner!!! love the way you separated the image...and those colors!!! My favs. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Unscripted this week.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

Crystal said...

Beautiful card! I bet it's even prettier in real life with all of that bling! I love MS glitter!!!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

So sparkly and pretty! Great for the Stamp Something Challenge! Thanks for joining us this week!

Janna :)

Dawn said...

Oh my this is a beautiful card, love all the sparkle and bling...I love the three panel design.Thanks for playing along with US this week.

Tracey said...

this is beautiful! snowflakes were meant to sparkle!!!! thanks for playing at the shoe!!!
~tracey

Steph said...

Gorgeous card Emma! Way to combine challenges too. So glad you joined us for this weeks US challenge. Fabulous take on this weeks sketch!