Tuesday, October 27, 2009

More penguins



Not sure how many cards with penguins I've posted, but it's more than one. If you haven't figured it out already, I like penguins! I did have a hard time getting a good embossed image with this one from Inkadinkadoo, I may have to play some more.
The blue, white and silver colour scheme at the Shoe just screamed winter, so I paired it with a sketch from Sweet Sunday to make this simple card. The paper is Aspen from CTMH, one of my all time favourites from last year that I haven't used nearly enough!

Had some fun today blog hopping (which I don't get to do nearly enough) and found some yummy candy to share with you. Dawny at Pink Piggy (hee hee, love that!) is offering a great candy, including Martha punches and Penny black stamps, which I love. Enfys at Going Buggy has different candy depending on where in the world you live, which is pretty neat cause you can get some British stuff that's hard to get over here. More candy tomorrow, my computer's wigging out with so many windows open. See you!

1 comment:

almondeyez2000 said...

Well, you have a fabulous pengiun! Love the deep dark blue you used at well. Thank You for joining us this week at The Shoe!
Tanisha~