Friday, October 23, 2009

Seriously Fun Colours



I love bright colours, especially to scrap with. I was feeling kind of bleh last night, so I pulled out the Colour Throwdown challenge to cheer me up. Teal, pomegranate and celery, yeah! To go with, I pulled out this little penguin stamp from Imaginisce, since she seemed pretty summery. The sketch is from the Pink Elephant, cardstock is CTMH and the flowers and brads are from my stash.
Gotta go now, DS is home from school with a fever, and it's quite the job to keep him calm and quiet while the Tylenol's working as it's definately not his usual state. I hope I don't get whatever he's got, this is my last sick day till January! Come on Christmas!

8 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh, how sweet!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

She makes me giggle, love her in these colors! Thanks for playing with us!

tina said...

These are indeed fab colours. I love this image! It always makes me smile. I hope your son is better soon. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

dpkennedy said...

That penguin is so cute! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

LORi said...

This is such an adorable card!! Fun colors and image!! I am so happy you joined us this week at TPE!!!

Hugs ~ LORi

http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

PaperCrafty said...

Adorable card!! Great take on this weeks sketch!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Sheri

Ann said...

Oh I have had such a busy weekend and have only just had time to do my favourite job of checking out our entries this week. Lori and Robin are in charge of choosing our top ten so don’t worry you didn’t loose your chance there.
Love your card - hope you’ll have chance to have a play in today’s new challenge which is a recipe ‘Black - distressing and hardware’ - a fun one to start the week methinks.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Amy Liz Schultz said...

hehe, this is so CUTE, emma! I love that cutie Penguin!