Thursday, October 15, 2009

You may have seen this border punch before...



Several times in fact. Can't help it, new toy, just gotta use it some more, although I promise to try and not use it tomorrow! I'm thinking the solution may be to go and buy a few more so I have some more variety, but I'm not sure if DH will go for that!
Besides my current addiction to the border punch, I am also head over heels for this gamsol blending technique. It looks so good, it's hard to tell it was coloured with pencil crayons. And, I don't need a huge investment in Copics, although I'm still highly temped.
Today's sketch is from Unscripted Sketches and the colour combo is from SPCC. The stamp is a Popcorn the Bear image from Joanna Sheen, he's just too cute, I can't believe this is the first time I've used him.
I'm off to do laundry and tidy up, the kids have been playing video store with all the DVD cases and I can't quite see my youngest's bed. See you tomorrow!

12 comments:

Emily said...

awwww...cute!

EMily-SP Diva

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Great job! I love the bear image and it looks wonderful! I also love border punches and that one is way too cool! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week!

Kristina said...

Cute! Those balloons are fantastic - he looks so cute standing there. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

Danielle said...

Love this!
So glad you joined us this week at SPCC!

Steph said...

Adorable card! Love the border punch! :) Way to combine challenges. So glad you joined us for this weeks US sketch challenge! Hope you'll play along again soon!

Susan said...

You did a wonderful job with the colors and the coloring. And I get your "thing" about border punches!

Liz said...

This is a great card.

SnappyStamper said...

Cute card!

Melisa said...

wonderful job with the coloring! Cute card. Thanks for playing along with SPCC!

Melisa-SP Diva

Sandra Farrell said...

very cute card. Love the balloons.

Heidi said...

Very cute! I do love that border!

Heidi SP Diva

Kristin said...

Adorable!! Love the punch!