Thursday, November 26, 2009

A frosty card


First up, a big Happy Thanksgiving to all my Southern neighbours. Hope you're all enjoying your turkey and getting set for shopping tomorrow. We don't have anything like Black Friday here, although there are some good sales now it's closer to Christmas. Can't believe it's almost December, November has just flown by. Still no word on the job, hopefully I'll hear tomorrow, cause I'm starting to get a little antsy. (Just a little, hah!)
I've been busy though, I've done most of my Christmas cards (I have 6 more to make, then I have a major date with a glitter bottle!) and I managed to sneak in this card. There's so many fun sketches out there, thought I'd play along with Mojo Monday for this one. The colour combo is from the Colour Chef, very frosty and cool. Very simple, a little ribbon, one of my cute new Stampin Up stamps and a button.
I'll fill you in on the job tomorrow, (I hope!) happy shopping everyone!

1 comment:

Kelly Jo said...

this is just awesome!