Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hoppin' away...



This little gal sure is cute! I finally caved and bought some Stampin' Up stamps, I'm going to mount them on Easy Mount and give the blocks to my kids! I love their artwork (not quite as much as CTMH!) and I think I may have to get more...
Anyway, there's a ton of stuff going on in my life, I've worked 11 days straight, with one more to go, I'm hosting a crop on Saturday so I've been running around like crazy, and to top it off, I have a job interview tomorrow, aargh! It's for another position in my company, but I'm freaking out cause it's been 10 years since I had to do this. Mind you, I did get a new outfit out of it!
And I still managed to make a card! This is a (very!) loose interpretation of the Sweet sunday sketch, and the colour combo is a fun one from SPCC. (I almost forgot - I won a challenge at SPCC, and then I was too busy to crow about it. Nuts huh?)
Hope your week is a little less crazy than mine, see you all later!

7 comments:

RobbynW said...

What a fun card! Presents, presents, everywhere! Thanks for playing with us at SPCC!
Robbyn

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Congrats on winning at SPCC - totally deserved :) Good luck on your interview tomorrow and AWESOME card -- too cute!!

Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

Emily said...

cute cute! Love it

Emily-SP Diva

Danielle said...

Very cute!
So glad you joined us again at SPCC!!

Susan said...

Great card! And good luck with the job interview and everything else that you have going on!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

This card is so cute! Great job!

Heidi said...

This is so cute! Love that stamp! Thanks for playing along with us!

- Heidi, SP Diva