Monday, November 23, 2009

I love this sketch!



Clean & Simple came up with a great sketch this week, I don't think I've ever had a card come together so quickly or easily, and had it look so good! I used CTMH Rustic flowers and Thank you stamp sets, and cut two flowers out with a Nesties die and added buttons. Easy! The colour combo is from JUGS, and I made a Thank you card for Stamp something.
In other happenings, my crop went well, not as many attendees as hoped, but we had lots of space and had a good day. I think the interview went well (I hope!) and now all I can do is sit back and wait - not something I'm usually good at, so I better distract myself by making some cards! I'm much more relaxed this week, so time to get back and get crafty, I've got Christmas cards to make!

7 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Lovely CAS card! I find these so difficult to make, as all I want to do is add more! I just can't stop! You certainly knew when to stop, though, and make it work! Thanks for playing our JUGs challenge!

Andrea M said...

This is so beautiful! What an awesome use of the colors for the challenge :)

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty!! I love the stamped flowers and the simplicity of the design! Great job with the challenges!

♥ Lea

Amy Schultz said...

So pretty! dont you just love this color combo! I wish I had time to play!

Stampin' Pam said...

Very pretty - a lovely CAS card that's sure to bring a smile to someone's face :-) Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls - great to have you here.

Katie Renz said...

Love that stamp set... A perfect thank you card. Thanks for playing along with Stamp Something this past week.

Natasha said...

Beautifully done!