Monday, November 2, 2009

Lot's o' bling



Well, I'm just confused. According to the media, if you're sick, you have swine flu. Both my boys had fever and coughs, but I've just got a chest cold and a bad headache. Does that mean I don't have swine flu? Did we just have a virus? Should we still try and get the vaccine? Aagh! Good news is, although I'm sick, I'm in the walking wounded category, no fever for me.
Bad news, being sick seems to affect my craftiness. This card needs something, I'm just not sure what. Not sure if the bling is too bling-y, or maybe there needs to be more of a focal point.
OK, nuff whining, here's the details: everything is CTMH except the Martha glitter. Sketch is from Unscripted, colours are from SPCC and I tried out a new challenge: Cooking it up with Katie. (bling, border and Christmas)
In other good news, my spider card was selected as the winner at the Cuttlebug Spot last week! What a surprise to see my card posted there, I can't believe I actually won a challenge!

3 comments:

Steph said...

What an adorable card Emma. I love the Santa you cut out, and the bling on those scalloped strips. So glad you got to play along with US this week!

Katie said...

Emma,
That's a super card!
Great combo of challenges.
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie!

Sarah said...

SO FUN!!! Love what you did with this weeks sketch! Hope you and your family get well soon.
Thanks for playing along with us this week at Unscripted.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT