Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF



Well , it's been a long week, time to relax. Friday night is my fave, we come in, dump everything, then sit on the couch all night and do nothing! I've snuck away to put up a quick post as the computer seems to be cooperating for now. DH has been stalking the Dell website, trying to decide what features he wants, I hope he decides soon, this computer is on it's last legs!
I made this card for the Just us Girls challenge, which was to use a photo. I thought it would be fun to make a card to use with those all those little wallet photos you get, except the boys just had their re-takes done and I don't have any wallets, so I just made one. Whatever works, huh? I did miss the boat on the deadline for this one, but I'll put in anyway, cause I quite like the card.
The sketch is from CPS, which I turned to fit the 'photo' (and also for the Scrap or Dare challenge) and the green scheme is from the ABC challenge. (G for green) Paper, stamps and bling are CTMH, the buttons and flowers are from my stash, and the ribbon is from my ever growing collection from WalMart. If anyone has any ideas for storing multiple rolls of ribbon, let me know!
Have a good weekend, see you later!
(PS, there's some good candy over at Stamper On the Shore - Check it out!)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable image. i love your colors and how you tucked your focal image under the bottom circle. Very Nice!

Jane Carroll said...

superb

Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

LilyPuss Cards said...

Great card...thanks for joining us at ABC
regards
Jan...x