Thursday, November 5, 2009

Unconventional Christmas Colours



Aargh, bear with me for a moment while I rant and rave - I had to redo my whole post cause Blogger would not upload my photos. Ugh. (I've also learned from experience that you can't copy and paste links!)
Ok, nuff' ranting, just thought you should know why this post is so short, I'm too frustrated to do more! Quick couple cards, first one is a Christmas Colour Combo from SPCC. (I just can't wrap my head around orange and blue, although I tried!) Sketch is from Sweet Sunday, and the fuzzy (ok, prickly) hedge hog is for Stamp Something. Hedgehogs are Penny Black, Noel stamp is CTMH, paper is Sandylion.



Next up we have a Thanks/Thanksgiving card for Pile It On and the Cuttlebug Spot. The colours are from SPCC (sorry, I really tried for peach, but it just wasn't working!) and the sketch is from Clean & Simple. All supplies are CTMH except the ribbon and button.
Will post more tomorrow, hopefully the computer will cooperate better!

13 comments:

Melisa said...

Wonderful projects.

Melisa-SP Diva

Sandra Farrell said...

They are both gorgeous. I love the name of your blog. I am also a paper addict. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Both cute cute cute!

Emily-SP Diva

Karen Giron said...

I love your non traditional colors - this is fantastic!

Danielle said...

Great job with the unconventinal Christmas Card!! Love it!!
So glad you joined us this week at spcc!!

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Great cards! Love the unconventional colors! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

Trish Hughes said...

Both cards are great!!! Love the colors used!!! Thanks for playing along with PIO.
Trish

Kristina said...

lOVE LOVE LOVE the ribbon and button. Great card.

Susan said...

I just love both of your cards. Great use of the colors, and wonderful details.

Sandra Farrell said...

great job. Don't worry about the missing peach. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

thescrapmaster said...

Great cards!! You did a great job with the color combo -I know it was a tricky one!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Heidi said...

both of these are gorgeous! love the hedgehogs!!

Heidi, SP Diva

Natasha said...

Beautiful cards!