Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The aliens are coming!



When I saw the sketch from CPS, I thought of outer space, (who wouldn't?) so I found a cute digital stamp from Doodle Dragon, and made a simple, fun card. With 2 little boys who manage to get invited to a lot of parties, it's important to have "boy" cards available at short notice. This is super easy, but fun! The colours are from the Shoe.
I've also posted a simple layout of my little guys 4th birthday - sorry for the glare, I have to work out a better way to take pictures inside. I've been propping cards on the BBQ all summer, but we've had 20+ cm of snow here today, that's out of the question! I am going to try and post more layouts, I do manage to make more than cards sometimes!
Anyway, off to shovel snow, since DH broke his finger, he conveniently can't shovel. Darn!

5 comments:

dstandard said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!

CraftBelle said...

Super cute Alien.

Diana Fisher said...

Ahhhhh, what a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us!
-Diana, The Shoe DT

PS: Nice LO, too!

Tracey said...

so cute! what an adorable little alien! thanks for joining us at the Shoe this week!

Lea L. said...

How cute is that!!! Just adorable! Thanks for playing at CPS!

♥Lea