Thursday, December 3, 2009



Hey all my sadly neglected blog friends! Whew, November is over and I can relax and be zen. Well, maybe not zen, but I can at least downgrade from frantic to my everyday crazyness! I'm still waiting to hear about the new job, they're doing another interview on Monday so I won't find out for awhile. Que sera sera, there's nothing I can do about it but relax, right?
I'm looking forward to Christmas and decorating - I'm just about done all my cards, I'll post them soon. Went scrapping last night with my girlfriends and got a couple pages started and a card done - I think I managed to make 5 challenges with this one!
The sketch is Unscripted, the colours are from the Colour Chef, the Cuttlebug Spot has a winter theme, Crazy 4 Challenges is doing punches and Cooking with Katie has a recipe that includes red, brads and three of something. I think one of my white snowflakes fell off, cause I did have 3 I swear! Paper is Just Chillin' and the stamp sets are Holiday Jingle and Snow friends from CTMH.
See you soon! (I promise!)

8 comments:

Katie said...

Emma,
Super card and I'll pretend I can see the 3rd snowflake! LOL
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie!

Sarah said...

Soooo cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted this week.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

cjsmom said...

too cute! love the snowman

Sweet Momiji said...

LOVE the bright colors and what you did with the sketch! Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted! That snowman is too cute! :)

Hollie
Unscripted DT

Kelly Jo said...

I love it!! Thanks for playing. This is a great card

itsabrt said...

What a wonderful Holiday creation I will always love Snow Friends! Thanks for sharing with us at Unscripted Sketches! Beth

MrsMomma said...

Love the snowman, love the colors! Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining in with us at Unscripted!

Liz said...

This is adorable i heart snowman thanks for playing at Unscripted this week