Friday, December 11, 2009

Late night babbling



I think the weeks must get longer as you get closer to Christmas - I'm counting it down now, 8 working days till I get 11 straight days off. Heaven! I still don't know about the new job, I got a second interview, and now it's a 50-50 tossup. I hope they let me know before Christmas, cause I don't want to spend my 11 days wondering...
See, I'm babbling! I thought I'd squeeze one more card in, but that means that this posting may not make much sense as it's now 11:15 and I've been up since 5:30am. I used a new set from CTMH, (well, new to me, since it's actually retired!) and then found this cute skating paper from Sandylion. The sketch is Unscripted, the colour are SPCC and I added some glitter for Pile it On. They're having a DT call, so I've got my fingers crossed as I'd love to be on a DT. Mind you, I think I glittered both submsissions the same way, good thing I've got another week or 2!

10 comments:

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Great card - love the bear image!

Deanne - SPCC {Diva}

perezmom said...

Good Luck with the DT! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at SPPC!
-Kristin SP Diva

NĂºria said...

beautiful card!!!
I like the subtle shines

Allison said...

I love how the silver swirls make it look like the cute little bear just skated across the card! Very clever!!

Allison - SPCC Diva

PS: Good luck with the job!!

Kelly said...

wonderful card! good luck on your DT apps!

SMK said...

how pretty! love the skating paper with the adorable bear :D and the snowflakes are the perfect touch!
- SMK {SP Diva}

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Love this card---so cute! Great job with the SPCC colors!

Melisa said...

Such an adorable card. Love the cute little bear skating.

Melisa-SP Diva

Sandra Farrell said...

cute - that bear is adorable. great job. Beautiful colours. Please check out my blog for blog candy!!! stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

Emily said...

So cute!

Emily-SP Diva