Monday, December 7, 2009

A Purple Christmas



I'm not sure what's more purple, my card for SPCC or my husband's finger! He fell off the ladder while putting up Christmas light yesterday, only 2 rungs thank goodness, but busted up his finger. He's not quite ready to see the funny side of it yet, but I find the giant splint on his finger quite amusing!
I wasn't sure about the SPCC colours, violet and red? Ended up doing another Christmas card, I have amassed quite a collection, which will be good when I need one at the last minute. The sketch is from JUGS, and both Pile it On and Stamp Something were looking for bling. I am well aquainted with the bling, I glittered all my Christmas cards on Sunday and wow, I'll be sweeping up glitter for a long time I think! Ps, the dragon is from Doodledragon Designs, my fave!
Speaking of my Chrismas cards, here they are! I used Jingle Creative Basics paper from CTMH, a bunch of CTMH Christmas stamps and several Martha punches, love em! All ready to address and mail out, ugh. Doesn't matter whether you buy them or make them, you still have to write something in them!
(Have to get credit to Laurel Seabrook, Bren Yule and another fabulous CTMH consultant whose name I forgot to write they, they provided the inspiration for my cards!

12 comments:

Andrea M said...

Holy cow, someone has been a busy bee :) Wish I could be as productive - good for you! Love your Christmas cards - They all look fantastic! Great take on the sketch challenge too :)

RobbynW said...

Very cute card, love the dragon! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Love the little dragon! Great job with the SPCC colors! Love all your other crads too! Great job!

Heidi said...

Great job on the SP colors! That red ribbon is fabulous! Your stacks of cards amaze me. I wish I were so prepared for the holiday! Thanks for playing along!

Heidi SP Diva

IRIT SHALOM said...

WHAT A CUTE CARD AND LOVELY TAKE OF OUR COLORS!!
IRIT- SPCC DIVA

Sheila Bennett said...

What a cute little Christmas dragon. That is definitely an unusual stamp, and it goes really well with your color combo.

Kelly said...

Wow - that's alot of holiday cards!! Great job with the SPCC colors this week. Love how you incorporated the purple in to make a holiday card.

Stampin' Pam said...

WOAH - can we say BUSY??? Wish I had that kind of time - meanwhile nice card - sorry about your DH - cute card - Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with Just Us Girls. Hope to see you again next week for our next challenge!

thescrapmaster said...

WOW that is a lot of cards, girl! Your SPCC card is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Mona L. Pendleton said...

You have been one busy little stamper girlfriend! Your dragon card is adorable! Great way to combine challenges - Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls sketch challenge!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Wow, look at all those beautiful holiday cards! Love em! Such a cute dragon card too! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something. :)

stamprgrl said...

mother of goodness.. that is a lot of cards!

I love that dragon he is adorable.

Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

- dalis