Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stuffy and Sick



Blah, the kids have given me something nasty, resulting in me at home curled up in bed. In between naps, I have been venturing out to let the dog in/out, find food and make a quick post. Let me start off by saying thanks for all the comments on my last post, it was a very nice welcome back.
I made this card the other night, but hadn't had a chance to post it yet. I kind of fudged the colours, the Cuttlebug Spot had a black/silver challenge and the Colour Chef wanted light and dark pink, so I thought, what the heck, let's stick 'em both on! Needing an elegant stamp to go with the colours, I pulled out a Bella I bought and never used (shame on me!) and gave her some CTMH furniture. Love her!
The sketch is from Sweet Sunday, and I'm also playing with a recipe from the Pink Elephant to use polka dots, bows and pink.
Now to take a nap before I hike to the mailbox and send it out!
Hope you're all healthy out there, take care!

4 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

this is great! Love how you did that ribbon. Thanks so much for playing in the Color Chef Challenge!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love the modern looking bow! Great job with the color challenge!

♥Lea

Ann said...

soooooooooooooooooo cute - I just love this card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this card is fabulous!! thanks so much for joining us at the Cuttlebugspot
Juliex