Sunday, February 14, 2010

Go Canada Go!



Well, the general theme this week seems to be love, but I just wasn't in the mood to make a Valentine's card. Instead, I made a We Love Canada card, in honour of the Olympics and the fact that I just got this cute new stamp from High Hopes/Dustin Pike. I have a lot of his digital stamps, but as soon as I saw the Canadian flag I knew I had to have this one!
Stamp Something, Stampin Royalty and Pile it On were all looking for love, and Doodle Dragon had a red, white and black colour scheme. The sketch is from CPS.

7 comments:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009 said...

adorable card! I love the moose! I couldn't resist posting a "Go Canada" card on my blog too! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

my5bratz said...

missed this image...lol..., too cute, thanks for joining in this weeks DDS challenge :)

Sandra Farrell said...

Great Stamp - did you see our big gold medal win today??? I have an olympic card posted on my blog too. Thanks for playing with us at SR.

Barbara said...

I love your card! First of all because anything with a moose does it for me and then also because of the Olympic spirit! I've a great time watching the games... just hope the weather will improve soon!

Jen Timko said...

Great card! Maybe this is what brought luck for that gold!!

Carly said...

Go Canada!! Love your Olympic spirit! I've got the bug too!

Lelia said...

That is just too stinkin' cute! Wonderful job on the challenge and thanks for playing at Doodle Dragon Studios!

Hugs,
Lelia