Sunday, February 21, 2010

More frogs



Can't help it, these frogs by penny Black are just too cute, I have a sudden and strange desire to put frogs on all my cards! Hey, everyone likes frogs, right?
Anyhoo, I had fun with this one. I picked up an issue of Papercrafts magazine, as I've been wanting to make my cards better, so I snagged a few ideas to try. No worries, no major theft, just a few new (or new to me!) techniques to play with.
Sketch is from CPS, colours are from SPCC, Lil Red Wagon and Pink Elephant were looking for ribbon, Pile it On was looking for flowers and Stamp Something was looking for something Spring. (frogs are spring-y, right?
Off to bed, see you all soon!

5 comments:

BananaStamper said...

So cute - frogs are fun! I really should get mine out, seems it will soon be the "right" time of year for them!
Shanna :)

emily said...

So cute! Love it!

Emily-SP Diva

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

This is way too cute! Love those frogs! Great job! Thanks for playing at SPCC!

Tracey Parrott said...

so cute...of course the green challenge is for frogs! wonderful, fun card!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! These are sooo darn cute!! Love the colors and the sweet design! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGs