Thursday, February 18, 2010

Showers of Joy



Apparently, I need more wedding stamps, cause I have exactly zero! I volunteered to make a wedding shower card for a co-worker, but was somewhat stumped by my lack of wedding-y stuff. So I made do with this cute CTMH set which features umbrellas and boots.
The colour scheme is from the Colour Chef, (although I added a splash of green) and the sketch is from both Sweet Sunday and the Kitchen Sink. Great minds do think alike, as proved by this sketch.
Short and sweet today, gotta go make the kids lunches, have a great week!

7 comments:

天氣晴朗 said...

能付出愛心就是福;能消除煩惱就是慧。 ..................................................

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing along with our challenge! :)

Ann said...

Super sweet! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge! :D

Lynnette said...

This is so cute!

Kelly Jo said...

That is so great- what a simple, elegant card layout! that is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Chef Challenge!

Winter said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing with us in the challenge! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Love that umbrella! Thanks so much for playing along!