Monday, February 8, 2010

A very cute frog



What a great weekend, tons of food, no kids and tons of time to scrap. Wish I could do that more often! I got lots done, and even made a card with these stamps I got at Auntie Em's scrapbook store. They're call Toadily from Penny Black, and they are toadily cracking me up! Love em. I was a little short on challenges so I used the Colour Chef's green and pink again (which went really good with frogs) and a sketch from CPS. Most of the challenges were Valentine's/hearts this week, I will have to try that next, especially since there's a frog with a heart in my new set!
(Sorry, getting carried away there!)
Anyway, I do have to apologize for the crooked picture, I have uploaded it 3 times and can't make it straight, this has never happened before. If you have any ideas let me know!
PS, this is a layout I did this weekend, very simple, but I loved my son's expression and wanted to showcase it. evrything in the layout is CTMH.

No comments: