Thursday, February 4, 2010

A very late Birthday card



Whew, meant to get this up last night, but I couldn't get near the computer. Now I have to fight my husband and my oldest son for screen time, sometimes even my little guy. I don't know how we'll manage as they get older, I suspect a second computer might be a necessity at some point!
I made this card for a friends little girl who shares my son's birthday. Unfortunately with all the hoopla, I forget completely.
I still haven't figured out where to stick a message, I might just put something on the inside as I seem to have run out of room on the front.
The sketch is from CCEE, the colour scheme is from the Colour Chef. (pink and green, I love it!)
Definitely "not winter colours", which was the challenge at Pile It On this week, and pink for the Pink Elephant.
I'm scrapping all weekend and really looking forward to it, so I'm off to pack. See you next week!

4 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

Super cute!
Love your new blog design, too!

Thanks for playing along with the Color Chef Challenge!

Rosanne said...

Very pretty!Thanks for playing along at Pile It On!

Audrey said...

What a pretty card. I love those flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Jennifer said...

This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.