Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happily ever after



You'd think i would've learned after the last wedding card - get some wedding stamps! Still none though I keep meaning to rectify the problem. I'm holding out for the new CTMH catalog, hopefully there's some cute new wedding stuff in it.
We make do with what we have though, and as soon as I saw the CPS sketch, I thought wedding rings. (well actually first I thought of Olympic rings, guess that's still on the brain)
So I just mad 2 rings, added some ribbon and felt hearts, and voila - a pretty card for a co-worker who's getting married.
Colour scheme is Pile it On - colour and a neutral.

7 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Very pretty CAS card. Red's my fav color so I definitely love this one! Great job on the one color challenge. So happy you could have some fun with the Pile it On girls this week.

sam said...

great card! thanks for joining us at PIO!

BethieJ said...

Your card is just LOVELY!
Thanks for joining us at PIO!

Lea L. said...

Lovely card!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Andrea M said...

That ribbon is fantastic! Great card :) Thanks for piling it on with us :)

陽明山花季 said...

It's great!!.............................................

Trish Hughes said...

Very pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with PIO.
Trish