Monday, March 1, 2010

Pretty pastels



It may be too late for SPCC, but I had to use her pretty colour palette for this thank you card. I really like how this turned out - too bad I sold it! Oh well, I would've given it away eventually. The sketch is from Sweet Sunday. I forget sometimes how nice pale colours are - I have 2 boys so pink, purple and pastel colours tend to be very underused in my scrapping! I think I'm going to put it in at Moxie Fab world, you never know until you try huh?
Not much to say today, gotta eat and run as the Beavers are heading to the not-so-local firestation. Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Stephanie *SP Diva* said...

Just a beautiful card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

Lindsay said...

I love those leaves and the sparkle! Great job!

Cath said...

Hey Emma! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping in the Moxie Fab World! :)