Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some pretty flowers



Hi all, I'm back. I pulled out all my stuff several times this week, then just sat there and watched TV instead. Sigh. It's very hard to be crafty while you're trying to figure out what's going on in Lost!
Lucky me, I got to spend a few hours at a girlfriends yesterday, where I made this card. This one's all CTMH product, the paper is from the new Miracle kit that's coming out for National Scrapbooking Month, the ribbon is from the Veranda Creative Basics kit, the stamps are 'enjoy every moment' and I used one of my Nestabilities to ink the frame around the flowers.
The sketch is from The Pink Elephant and the colour scheme is from Colour Q.

2 comments:

治士士 said...

思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴 ..................................................

Sharli said...

Awesome card! Love the flowers - you did a great job coloring them!
Hugs!