Thursday, April 22, 2010

Birthday Bear



Hi all, how's your week going? Mine's been busy, apart from work, the kids, housework, etc, I've been making a memory frame (not really sure what else to call it, it's a big frame with a photo, poems and room to write memories) for a friend who sadly lost a close friend. It was nice to be able to do something for her.
So after I finished that, I started a new card. I used a sketch from Heart 2 Heart, colour scheme from the Colour Chef (another great CTMH challenge site) and some layers for Stamp Something.
There's not much CTMH on this one, the paper is from a retired set called Chillin', which is what I'm doing while I wait for all my new goodies to come in! The stamp is a Popcorn the Bear one.
I've also added a couple of layouts I've finished up lately, I have a tendency to start them while I'm out cropping, but not finish them for ages. These are all CTMH, it's so nice to have everything match. Enjoy!



4 comments:

明宏明宏 said...

Better say nothing than nothing to the purpose. ........................................

Mary said...

Cute card and layouts! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Helen Onulak said...

Fun to invert the sketch. Nice job.

Kelly Jo said...

Emma- your adorable card won the color chef challenge! Stop off at my blog to pick up your banner!