Saturday, April 10, 2010

One for the boys and one for the girls



Hi all, hope you all had a good Easter. I spent the weekend at my mother in law's - no internet, eek! I made a few cards while I was there, but I was a little short on challenge inspiration. I made a few "guy" birthday cards like this one, I found a challenge blog called Cards for Men, how perfect!
Everything on this card is CTMH except the ribbon, the paper is Back Country and the stamp set is Beary Best.



This card is all Stampin Up except the ribbon (Shh, don't tell!) I've seen this beautiful flower used in many cards and I couldn't resist it. I also had to get a big package of kraft cardstock, it's impossible to find around here, and a cute little tag punch. PS, CTMH is coming out with punches too! There's one punch coming in the new summer catalog, the first of many more I hope! I'm going to submit this card to the Pink Elephant, their challenge this week is Nature.

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Emma, beautiful cards, Im sure they will go down a storm with the people who receive them. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxx