Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Product Blog Hop

Ok, I royally screwed this one up, for some reason I thought the blog hop was on May 1st. A big apology to the other bloggers and all the hoppers. For anyone still hopping, here's the links:

Erin Herring
Carla Ironside
Dawn Ross
Amy Edwards
Tresa Black
Dawn Heuft
Kimberly Smith
Jessica Moore
Leisa Hubley
Helen Onulak
Brae Montgomery
Wendy Kessler
Adeline Brill
Sherrie Thornton
Sheila Bennett
Terrie Dodd
Lisa Stenz
Jody Gustafson
Kathleen Rensel
Lori Scott
Beth Naumann
Teri Baxter
Wendy Fording
Laurie Newton
Meredith Burgess
Clerissa Lewis
Jennifer Kojder
Georgia Hauglid
Antoinette Herrin
Haley Dyer
Tanya Mae
Jean McNulty
Carrie Haines
Janelle Janish
Maranda Dickerson
Cheryl Even
Karen Johnson
Cindy Leek
Nancy Walters
LaJeania Hicks
Emma Hubert
Kristine Fowler
Amanda DesJardins
Tamra Meservey

If you want to start at the beginning, it's here, at Erin's blog. When you're done here, head to Kristine's blog here.

The details on the "Hay There" are below, as part of yesterday's post - the other 2 cards are made with the totally cute Cherry-o paper. I used the new Fruitful stamp set (cause I like to colour stuff in) and cut the bear out with a Sizzix die my girlfriend lent me.
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the hop, sorry for the confusion!

April 27, 2010
All my new stuff came in yesterday, it seems like I've been waiting forever. I had such a hard time deciding what to try first, I finally settled on the new CTMH Splendor paper and the Howdy stamp set, love it! These will be available to everyone on May 1st, so keep your eyes open for new idea Books and the new products Blog Hop on May 1st too. I'll be joining in the action with a whole slew of other CTMH consultants to show you all the great new products coming out!
The downside of having to use new stuff of course, is finding challenges to match. I used a sketch from CPS and i'm hoping I can squeak Heart 2 Heart with a double row of ribbons instead of 2 ribbons.
Anyway, enjoy and I'll see you on Saturday for the blog hop!


Amy said...

Awww very cute

Cheryl Even said...

I like your shaped scene, and the clever use of the sky and foilage paper. And who can resist that cow? TFS.

maranda said...

I love your card, that cow is sooo cute!

Carla said...

Very cute!

Deneen said...

Very cute card, I love the shaped scene!

Jean M. said...

Too CUTE...I love it:)

Haley D. said...

Beary cute projects!

馨儀 said...