Friday, May 21, 2010

A happy one and a sad one

Two cards today, but this is going to be a super short post, as a) I'm at my Mum's and b) we just spent 6.5 hours in the car, and I'm ready for bed!
The first card is a sympathy card I made for a co-worker, the stamps are CTMH, the cardstock is Stampin' Up. I used the Color Chef challenge of bamboo, black and tulip. The bamboo became kraft, as I'm seriously addicted to it, see the second card as more proof!



The second card is also CTMH stamps and Stampin' Up paper, another card for a co-worker who used to work for an airline. Cute, huh?
Colors - Color Q
Sketch - Everything but the Kitchen Sink
Window - Little red Wagon
2 of something - Stamp Something
Have a good long weekend for those Canuks who are reading, and a good regular weekend for the rest of you!

8 comments:

Nance said...

Great cards...especially the second one! Love your use of the DSP strips. The subtle patterns are fabulous together and the clouds are perfect!

Samantha said...

Pretty cards! I love the combination of patterns in the second one!

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

Lovely! I like your little window!

Rosanne said...

Very pretty cards!Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love all the patterns on the second one! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS Challange! :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your nothing but blue skys for EBTKS! LOVE how you turned it sideways.

Courtney Baker said...

Cute card! Thanks for playing!

K910athrinA_Petrin0 said...

成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人.............................................