Thursday, May 13, 2010

Two Hours!



Well, after staring at paper and ink for 2 whole hours, I did finally manage to produce this card. I do like the finished result, mostly - but I'm not sure it was worth the time. Mind you, I was watching Lost, so that may be a small part of my problem!
The sketch is from CPS, the colour scheme is a badly mangled version of the Color Chef's challenge, sorry Kelly Jo, (I substituted gold for cream, but then I couldn't make black work with what I had, so I ended up with only 1 of the 3 colours!) and I used sparkle and shine for Papertake and metallic (gold paper) for Fab n Funky.
Well, after all that, I better go chuck it in the mail and hope my friend likes it!
See you!

5 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Loving the color combo on this one! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Lorraine A said...

Lovely card :-) I am sure your friend will love this :-) the flower and ribbon are beautiful :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

please consider turning off word verification x

Kelly Jo said...

2 hours to make a card- happens to me all the time!

Thanks for playing along- really turned out lovely!

LoganO_Kellam1 said...

thanks a lot..........................................