Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy Father's Day!



Hey all, Happy Father's Day! I'm trying to convince my hubby to let me take the kids to a friends so we can scrap while they play, but he wants to spend the day with them! I thought the whole idea of Mother's/Father's Day was a day of peace and quiet, but maybe just me I guess. Well, I don't know what we're doing, but I did make him a card!
Sketch - Sweet Sunday
Colours - Color Q
For the boys, Father's Day, etc - Heart 2 Heart (use scraps, I've got lots of those!), Cards 4 Men, Fab n Funky
Ice Cream colours - Papertake (kind of sorbet like I think?)
Embossing - Cuttlebug Spot (I love the new folders, they're 5 x 7 now!)
Happy Something - Stamp something

Don't forget my blog candy, stop by here:

10 comments:

RobbynW said...

Fun card Emma! I love that embossing folder! Hope you have a great fathers day, no matter what you end up doing!
RobbynW

Michele said...

I LOVE this card! Everything about it is terrific! And now I am on my way to go find that folder and buy it! (Haven't seen that one yet and I MUST have it!) Really Fantastic Work ~ Your card turned out perfect! :) Thanks for sharing!

Sharli said...

Beautiful card - I love the house, the color combo, the borders, well, love it all!

Katina said...

I love the colours you've used Emma - masculine and trendy. The embossing looks fab. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly and good luck! xx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Father's Day card! Love what you did with the colors!

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love the image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

韋志 said...

It is no use crying over spilt milk..................................................................

Carol Labuski said...

love this! thanks for playing along with H2H!

Shirl said...

It's a beautiful Father's day card, really love the embossed design! Fits the card perfectly :)

Deb Neerman said...

This is fabulous!! I love, love, love it!