Monday, June 28, 2010

Housewarming cards



Hi everyone,
I'm back early this week, but I had to make a couple of cards for commission. Might as well try a few challenges right?
The colour scheme is from Frosted Designs, the sketch is from Unscripted Sketches (haven't played along there in ages) and Oh Alice was looking for sparkle. I used the new glitter glue from CTMH on the windows, it's like Stickles.
The paper pack is Tinkering from CTMH, but the stamps are from October Afternoon since I felt like colouring.
The second card isn't for any challenges, I just thought it was cute!



A couple more days for the blog candy, there's still time!

12 comments:

Pat said...

Great card!! Thanks for doing the FD challenge.

Dora said...

Ow how sweet these cards are, love their soft colours xxx

Shirl said...

Fab cards! All the colours are just sooo soothing...I love them!

姜志銘 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。......................................................................

Caryl P said...

Fabulous cards, I love the bright cheery colors! So glad you could join in on to play with Unscripted Sketches again, hope you don't wait to long to play again the next time!

Diana said...

Absolutely Gorgeous cards. Love them!!!. Thanks for playing with us a FD.

Erika said...

SO pretty. my mom is moving I may need to borrow some of your ideas! I love your blog too! Great work and thanks fro playing @FD

Gabi Alberti said...

Beautiful!

CraftyGirl said...

I love all your perfect little houses lined up in the perfect little row!! Total cuteness!! Thanks for taking the FD color challenge this week!!
Barb :)

Thoughts2Paper said...

Thanks for playing with us at Unscripted this week Your card is amazing and I love your take on sketch.

dstandard said...

How creative - great take on the sketch!

SarahKaye said...

Both very cute cards! I love the houses on the first card- great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted!