Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Rockin' Birthday



I love how this card turned out - isn't it nice when everything just works? I had a commission for a musical card and it was either this guitar or a frog with a banjo, I went with the guitar!
The sketch is from CPS, Practical Scrappers wanted border punches and Heart 2 Heart wanted stars. I couldn't find a colour scheme I liked, so I just grabbed the first paper pack with stars, this one's called "You Rock"
Anyway, tomorrow's Canada Day, so happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends, and happy Fourth of July to all my American friends, can't wait to kick back in the sunshine this weekend with a drink!

5 comments:

Gabi Alberti said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shirl said...

Cool guitar! And everything on that card just clicks! The stars, blings and paper :)

CraftyGirl said...

This card ROCKS!! Seriously this is really cool... it would be perfect for a teen and I think those cards are the hardest!! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week!!
Barb :)

scrappingnomad said...

What a great card! I agree with Barb these are the hardest cards to make! Thanks for playing along with Practical Scrappers!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is super fun with the stars and guitar and the color combo.