Thursday, June 24, 2010

So many challenges, so little time!



This week's card is a fun, colourful card - just perfect for the weather outside. I had lots of fun with it, this image is one of my favourites. (you may have seen it before, and will probably see it again!) I found a (new to me) challenge - Penny Black Saturday Challenges, so this frog was perfect. I also found one called Stamping with the Dragon, which is great, cause I love anything to do with Dragons. I think I may have to sit down this weekend and update my sidebar, so are so many buttons and badges for all these challenges!
So here they are:
Sketch - Stamping with the Dragon
Colour scheme - Color Q
Embossed tag - The Cuttlebug Spot
Stickers - Pile it On
Holidays (Summer!) - Penny Black
Stitching (even on a button!) - Fab N Funky
Stuff from around the house - Frosted Designs (unfortunately closed, as I was very proud of myself for using star stickers I swept up off the floor that belonged to my boys!)

Last but not least, don't forget my blog candy, another week to go! See here:

9 comments:

andrea said...

gorgeous card,love the frog image and all the detail thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable cute card.
luv
Debby

**ScrapcoLLector** said...

Froggy!! i dont have this series at all but after i saw your card i guess i should start to collect it ^_^. super cute card!

Katie said...

Super cute image and I love the embossing!
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

LeAnne said...

This is very cute, so glad you could play with us. Do you mind sharing info? I would love to know where you got the "summertime" sentiment...is it a stamp? I love it, being a summertime gal!

Lindsey said...

Hi Emma, Love this card, those penny Black frogs always make me smile and i love how you have made a tag out of the image. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week xx

Nana said...

Love that! Absolutely love it!
Thank you for playing with us at "PIO"!
hugs Nana

Helen said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Illy said...

Beautiful card, I love the red and green together!
Thank you for joining us at Pile It On!