Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sweet Girl



This card is for a friend's little girl - having 2 boys of my own it's always to fun to do "girly" stuff. The sketch is from JUGS, and I did find it a challenge, being off center. I used the large stamp set to offset all the layers, I think it works OK. The colour challenge was Color Chef, and with the exception of adding in a little pink, I managed to stay true to the colours. I also found a new challnge blog called Oh Alice, and their challenge was "muchness". You'll have to go check out their blog to get the full explanation, but I decided my muchness was colouring - I love to colour with my Prismacolours and Gamsol.

Don't forget about my blog candy, it's going on until June 30th. It's right here!



Just a quick addition to this post, as I forgot it before, an entry for Heart 2 Heart, this week's challenge was layouts, so I put this one of my boys up. I think it's one of my favourite photos ever of my 2 boys. All supplies are CTMH.

6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Glad you were able to work the sketch! It looks great! Love the image and your coloring! THanks so much for playing our JUGs sketch challenge!

Andrea M said...

Lovely card! You did a great job with the sketch :) Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope you come back next week!

Sammi said...

She is very sweet!!
Thanks for joining us at Oh,Alice!!
Sammi
xx

Jen Rubio said...

Wow, those Tulips go great with our Tulip paper, lol! Beautiful job here (love the felt too)! I can see why it is your favorite photo - your boys are too adorable!

Angela said...

I can see why this is your favorite picture of your boys, they are so cute! Glad you could play along this week at H2H!

Kelly Jo said...

This is so cute, Emma!! It reminds me of Little House on the Prairie. I really like it.

Thanks for playing along with the color chef challenge!