Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

We have a winner!

Before I make the big announcement, I just want to say THANK YOU to all my followers, everyone who left comments and everyone who posted my candy on their blog. I've had such a fun year playing around with my blog (although DH thinks I spend too much time on the computer already, and it's probably true!) and I'm really looking forward to the next year.
To make the draw, here's my version of random.org, my son Warren making the draw:



So, without further ado, the winner is

#40 BeckyNoelle

Please contact me and I'll get your prize out right away.

PS, I have another big announcement to make, (no, not more candy just yet) so come back later this week to find out which DT I'm a proud member of!

2 comments:

Dora said...

Hi, congrats to BeckyNoelle and what a gorgeous photo here of your son :) Congrats too on your new DT .. HUgs xx

Kathyk said...

WELL DONE to you BeckyNoelle - enjoy your candy

Kathyk