Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Christmas In july



This week's challenge at Fab N Funky is Christmas In July. I immediately pulled out the Jingle paper pack and some stamps from CTMH, I love the colours, and it's so easy when everything matches.
I must admit though, that the sketch is not mine, I stole it right of the cover of Paper Crafts magazine! (no one will tell, will they? I also hope no one will tell that my brad is a little off center, I seem to be consistantly crooked when it comes to brads!)
I pop dotted the ornaments to make them stand out, along with the silver embossing. I love, love, love this set, it's losing some of it's stick I've used it so much!
Anyway, can't wait to see what you all come up with this week, it's never to early to start planning this year's Xmas cards!

2 comments:

Kristin Kottwitz said...

Very pretty. I love this set too. Thanks for the great inspiration.

LucianaW said...

Beautiful card Emma! Congrats!
kisses from Brazil