Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fab N Funky #33



I think I'm getting the hang of this DT thing, got all the bugs worked out, and I love it. Not only do I get to make cool cards for everyone to see, but I even get digis to play with, like this one from Some Odd Girl. Want one for yourself? Then play along with this week's Fab N Funky challenge:

Buttons and Bows

One lucky player will win a $10.00 voucher to spend at Some Odd Girl, woo hoo! Don't forget to check out all the Fab N Funky DT's great work too.

Not sure if those little knots count as bows, but I just couldn't work a bow onto my cool boy card. Just like my 7 year old, this boys got attitude - no time for bows! I love this diamond plate embossing folder too, it adds just the right touch.
A few challenges I'm playing in this week:
sketch - Sweet Sunday
colours - SPCC
use plastic - Pile It On (buttons)
distressing - Stamping with the Dragon, Raise the Bar
birthday - the Crazy Challenge

7 comments:

Anna said...

Adorable card! Smart take on the challenge too! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Sammibug said...

Such a cute card! Love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping With The Dragon.

于劉辰原蔡毓 said...

加油-不論如何都期待您的新發表!..................................................................

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the barcode sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon & good luck.
Jenny x

Linda said...

Great card! I love that CB folder with that image. Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week.

Inspired By Friends said...

How cute is that image. I love your card. Thanks for playing with us at Stamping Dragon Designs.

秀吉秀吉 said...

你不能改變容貌~~但你可以展現笑容.................................................................