Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fab 'N' Funky!



So here's the big news - I am now officially a member of the Fab N Funky DT! I am very excited to be chosen, and I hope you will all play along with me for a Fab N Funky challenge. This week's challenge is Shaped Cards, and one lucky player will win an image from our sponser, Softpencil.

I had a lot of fun with this challenge, as soon as I saw the cute pooches from Softpencil, I thought about a dog bone. I kept the shape simple, added some ribbon (dog collar) and the puppy image. (dog tag, get it? hee, hee!)
Cardstock is CTMH, striped paper is CM, ribbon from Walmart, alpha stamps and button from CTMH. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

Shirl said...

This card is adorable! Love the dogbone shape...so fun! :)

珮陽 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

陳登陽 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

Dora said...

O wow this is awesome.. I would never have thought of doing a bone shaped card.. but now you gave me another idea wink wink :) xxx