Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Feeling hot hot hot!



Wow, it's like a bazzilion degrees here in the shade (and yes, I'm sure that's a real number!) and it's too hot to do anything, even craft. I did squeeze this card out, but I think that will be for a few days until it cool down. Man, I wish we had central air.
The stamp is one I just got from Elzybells Art Stamps, can't wait to use some more they are so cute! Can someone please tell me though, why it costs less to ship from the UK than the States?
Why oh why does it cost like $15.00 bucks to cross the border when I can get stuff across the ocean for $5.00? Just one of the many mysteries of life I guess.
Anyway, here's the deets:
Sketch - CPS
colours - Color Chef
fave things - Pile it On (colouring!)
Up in the air - The Crazy Challenge (balloons)

8 comments:

LucianaW said...

Great card Emma, I loved the colors!
XOXO

Shirl said...

Hee hee...this is soo cute!

Anna said...

So cute! Fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.

Trish Hughes said...

soo cute, love it!!! thanks so much for playing along with both PIO and the crazy challenge.
Trish

Lea L. said...

This is darling! Love the cute balloons they are holding!! Great job with CPS 174!

♥♥♥Lea

Nana said...

Very cute card!
Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" and "PIO" this week!
hugs Nana

Marzelanche said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week.

Scrappy said...

How cute is this! Terrific! Thanks for joining us this week at PIO! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!