Thursday, July 15, 2010

Something fishy


I'm at work, so I gotta make this super fast. Playing around with these new Sweet Pea stamps last night, they're beautiful, but I definitely need to step up the colouring skills for these! She needs way more shading.
I made the card for my Dad who likes mermaids, but really, what guy doesn't love a girl who can get away with wearing just her hair!
Sketch - Wild Flower Wednesdays
Holiday Colours, non holiday card - Pile it On
Recipe - Stamp Something (1 patterned paper, ribbon and 1 image)
Squares - The Crazy Challenge
Gardens - Papertake Weekly (she's covered in flowers, does that count?)

PS, I took the photo with the flash on, the colours are a little off, but you can see the shiny purple pigment I used. I have no clue what it's called, it comes in tiny little pots and you use it like a watercolour.

4 comments:

Shirl said...

I'm sure your dad will like it..this is definitely one pretty mermaid :)

Nana said...

Very pretty card!
Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week. Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

曹依潔曹依潔 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。..................................................

李宗蓮李宗蓮 said...

Quality is better than quantity.............................................................