Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fab N Funky #37 - Recipe Time!



Wow, I can't believe how many beautiful entries there were last week in our Flower Power challenge, I had a blast visiting blogs and checking out all the cards. I think the thing I like the most is how international it is - there's been players from the US, Britain, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, Thailand and more. Bloggers from around the world, sharing their work - I'm sure there's a cure for World peace there somewhere, maybe we just need to open more craft stores!
Allright, enough rhapsodizing, this week's challenge at Fab N Funky is a recipe:

3 papers

2 embellishments

1 image

Easy Peasy, right? Oh, I almost forgot, this week's sponsor is Doodle Dragon Designs (Ihave a ton of Doodle Dragon stuff, I'm a sucker for Dragons!) and there's a cute digi image for one lucky player! So let's see what you can do with this recipe!

This is my second attempt at a card, apparently Doodle Dragon images don't play well with 'elegant' paper and I just couldn't make the card work. So tonight, I pulled out some fun, playful new papers from CTMH called Hooligan and went to town. Hope you like it!

Sketch - Everything but the Kitchen Sink
Blue/green - Cupcake Craft
Bling - Oh Alice
Digi image - Stamp Something
Ribbons/buttons - Lollipop crafts

5 comments:

Erin said...

Love the banner. Thanks for joining us at Oh,Alice.

Winter said...

How cute! Thank you for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

...just Barbara said...

Such a fun card and a great way to use the ribbon! I like the colors too. Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts! :D

Shelly said...

Hi! Love your colourful take on our Blue & Green combo challenge, thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Shelly x

Liza said...

A fab card and image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x