Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Thanks for a neighbour



At first glance, this doesn't look like a typical thank you card - after all, it doesn't say thanks anywhere on the front. But I was trying to be cute, so the inside reads "that means Thanks in Dog!" Fun huh? I hope so, as it's for the neighbour who picked up our mail for us last week while we were away.
The paper is the new Echo park "summertime" line and the stamps are from There She Goes, a company I overlooked in the past. (crazy, I know!) Needless to say, I've had a change of heart and I love them!
Here's today's challenges:
Sketch - Dutch Dare (they're having a DT call!!)
colours - Color Q (little late for this one too, I hate it when I lose stuff!)
Buttons & Butterflies - Crafty catz (a little late, but I couldn't find my card reader last night!)
Animals - By the Cute and Girly

6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Emma
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

KarenB said...

I love the fresh colours Emma, this card really caught my eye :) Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Suzanne said...

A fab card. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week x

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute, great card!

Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!

Debs said...

great card ..love the cute image...thanks for joining us at BTC&G...Debs x

Suzie said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie x