Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Well behaved ribbon



You may be wondering about the ribbon comment, but if you check out my Fab N Funky post for the 11th, you'll find out. Maybe I was less tired, or maybe I was just paying attention, but this ribbon went on a whole lot better!
Still not 100% on this card, I quite like the layout and the clouds, I just think the stamped image needs something. I did put a little Liquid Glass on the chicks, as I don't have any yellow flock.
(another reason to head to Michael's) If you have any suggestions, let me know.
This is all CTMH, except the stamps, they're Elzybells.
Sketch - Sweet Sunday
Colours - Stamping with the Dragon
Celebrate Life - Frosted Designs
Birthday inspiration - Stamp Something
Animals - By the Cute and Girly

6 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

This card is so super cute!! I love the sweet image and the way you did the clouds!! and that bow is perfect!! Thanks for taking on the "celebrate life" challenge at Frosted Designs!
Barb :)

CreaRenata said...

What a awesome card! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

Hugs,
Renata

Sammibug said...

Cute card! I really like the layout and the image is adorable. Thanks for joining us in our color challenge at Stamping With The Dragon.

dragonllew said...

Great card love the image thanks for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon & good luck.
Jenny x

Love crafts forever said...

Your card are gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin Dragon challenge. Hugs, Nataliya.

Debs said...

super sweet card...thanks for joining us at BTC&G...Debs x