Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Challenge #40 - Get the photo Vibe

Well, I don't know what pops into your head when you see this picture, but the first thing in mine was "confection". I can't believe this is actually a cake, it's so incredible! I decided to stay with the cake theme, and made a confection of my own for the challenge this week at Fab N Funky.

I stuck with a simple card, just the one layer, but I piled on the gold embossing, pearls and Smooch spritz to give it lots of glamour. (I took the 2nd photo so you could see how sparkly it is!




Hope my Mum and Dad like it, their anniversary is coming up soon. So let's get creative and see what you come up with this week!
PS - A big hello and welcome to the new DT members, don't forget to drop by and say hello!

Also entered this at Oh Alice - Trees and flowers

3 comments:

A Cards Delight said...

Very pretty card! Love the shimmering! That cake is something else...can you imagine cutting and serving it!! Hugzzzzzz

Emma said...

Great Wedding Card! Love all that gold embossing! thanks so much for joining us over at Oh Alice!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! Great take on the photo inspiration.