Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Quote me Happy!



It's that time again, time for a new challenge at Fab N Funky, and this week's is "Quote me Happy". So pull out your underused sentiment stamps or dust off a digi and let's see what you've got! I found this sticker at the bottom of my stash, and it fit perfectly with my card for a little boy. Don't forget, all the new DT are playing along this week so there's lots of inspiration for you.
And for even more inspiration, there's a gift certificate for Fred She Said for one lucky player.

Lots of challenges today:
Sketch - CPS and Stampin 411 (very similar)
colours - SPCC
use punches - Just Cute Bears
Transport - Cards 4 men, Cupcake Craft (do balloons count as transport, I hope so!)
Cute N Cuddly - Pollycraft
In the Air - Daring Cardmakers (balloons again!)
boys - Lollipop Crafts

16 comments:

Dora said...

Hi this is really sweet.. love that sentiment :) so funny xx

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Cute-cute and more cute. Love it!!!

Anita said...

This is such a sweet card. Love your bear with all the balloonss. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

Connie Babbert said...

Very sweet image! Great job!

Steph said...

Love this card. That sentiment is so funny I can think of several people that would be fun for. Great job:)

Jennifer said...

Aww so cute!! Love the saying xx Jenny xx

Kerin said...

Very cute, and that sentiment is too funny...perfect for any little boy :)

karen said...

Hi Emma, I love the layout and the sentiment is fab, Karen

Little K Smith said...

Great card Emma, super cute bear and fab sentiment too!

Thank you for joining us at Just Cute Bears :)
Kelly.x

Lynda said...

A fabulous card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

joey said...

Emma this has me grining I love the quote I should write it down especially for my little brothers card! great card!!! thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey.x

Selene Kempton said...

Oh this is so darn cute!!!

heidy said...

Hi Emma,great card.
Hugs heidy

jenny said...

Fabulous card! Love the bear and the sentiment is fab!
Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

Jenny x

...just Barbara said...

Love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Challenge! :D

Kim Y. said...

How adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lollipop Crafts!