Saturday, September 25, 2010

Crooked bows and all



This card is a little late - I should have posted it on Thursday, but life got in the way. We had a hoot last night at the local fair, and Thursday? Well, let's just say the couch was calling!
This is actually the second card of a pair for a friend with twins, one boy, one girl. Since I did a quote for the boy card, I scrounged around and found this cute quote from Stampin Up that I hadn't even inked up yet, shame on me!
The cute little girl is a freebie from Michell Perkett, isn't she sweet?
Sketch - Everything but the Kitchen Sink
Colours - Color Q
glitter - Little Red Wagon (look close, it's there!)

6 comments:

heidy said...

Hi Emma,What a lovely card,and I found some Dustin Pike images ,but thanks for your offer.
Hugs Heidy

Sylvia said...

Very sweet card! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week!

Rosanne said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

pink lady said...

Such a cute card Emma, love the image and the punching down the edges...fab x

Joanne said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon:)
Joanne xo

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card x