Thursday, October 14, 2010

Crooked Ribbon



Why do we see every little teeny imperfection in our own work while overlooking the faults of others? I don't know, but all I could think about when I finished this card was how the ribbon was crooked. Ugh. Next time, more paying attention, less yakking!
Got a laundry list (hee hee) of challenges, here they are:
Sketch - Sweet Sunday
Colours/recipe - There She Goes
Use punches - Stamp Something
In 3's - Pile It On, Papertake
Birthday - Crazy 4 challenges
Songtitle - Allsorts ("Stuck in the middle with you" by Stealers Wheels and if you've seen the Hanes add, you'll know what I'm talking about!)
Anything Goes - Craftalicious
Girls/pink - Raise the Bar (not sure if this counts, it's not a girl, but girl's undies?)
Recipe - Lollipop Crafts (not sure about this one either, I have 3 embellies, 2 stamps, maybe more than one paper? How bout we call it 1 main paper?)

13 comments:

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

what crooked ribbon? lol love this stamp set!

heidy said...

Hi Emma,well I think it's gorgeous
Hugs Heidy

Kris said...

how darling is this! Love the color combo and the edge of your card! Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! =D

LuLu said...

Stunning card Emma and love the edging to your paper - how did you achieve the effect?

Lou
x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card, Emma. Love the image. I always end up with a crooked ribbon too, lol x

scotspanda said...

gorgoeus card, very sweet

thankyou for joining in with the musical fun @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

Sharli said...

It's a great card - I wouldn't have noticed it, truly, without your title! I know what you mean about seeing things later, for me it's when I've taken the photograph that I realize x, y, z . . .

Hugs!

Corinna McGregor said...

Great card! Love that stamp set and what you've done with it! :-D Thanks for playing along at There She Goes! :-D

Judie H. said...

Great card Emma, love the little clothes line and the clothes, so cute.

Judie H.

Ginny said...

well Im cockeyed, doesnt look crooked to me..lol... fab card :)

...just Barbara said...

Cute sentiment and a great layout! Thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts challenge this week. ;D

Kim Y. said...

How cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lollipop Crafts!

Crafteezee said...

Really cute. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs Tracy x